- The Vision Builder – You provide information about your business goals and objectives and we provide you solutions and clarity to focus on your short and long-term goals.
- The Negotiated Solution – We provide you with alternatives, coordinate the relocation team, and initiate and finalize negotiations minimizing your potential exposure.
- The Seamless Occupancy – We oversee your business permits, hile pile storage permits, racking, manage your tenant improvements, and negotiate your surrender of the premises and return of all deposits.
- The Market Maximizer – We created a targeted, specific and detailed marketing campaign through telemarketing, social media, postcard mailing, and email blasts to fully expose the property to all potential prospects.
- The Negotiated Solution – Based on our extensive market knowledge and negotiating experience, we position your property at the highest obtainable pricing to maximize your value when comparing your property to the competition.
- The Seamless Occupancy – We help manage the move in process to include any specialized permits, construction, working with the city, and occupancy of the new tenant/buyer.
Career History / Professional Recognition
Mr. Cronin’s commercial real estate career began 33 years ago, at the Irvine office of Lee & Associates ® . Since then, he has completed approximately 853 transactions, comprising 31.2 million square feet of space sold or leased on behalf of ownerships and 26.3 million square feet of tenant representation space. In addition, during the last decade, he has completed almost $1.52 billion worth of transactions. Mr. Cronin has been repeatedly recognized for his tremendous sales and leasing efforts at Lee & Associates ® .
- 2004 to 2018: top 3% of Lee & Associates ® agents
- 2003 and 2014: top 5% of Lee & Associates ® agents
- 1999 to 2002: top 3% of Lee & Associates ® agents
- 1994 to 1998: top 5% of Lee & Associates ® agents
- 1991 to 1993: top 10% of Lee & Associates ® agents
Prior to joining Lee & Associates ® , Mr. Cronin served as a branch manager for Transamerica Financial Services, where he worked in loan origination, mortgage lending, and loan underwriting.
Partial Major Client List
- 3-Day Blinds
- AP Express
- Bristol Group
- Coaster Company of America
- Domco Industries
- Easy Life Furniture
- Hearst Publications
- Illinois Tool Works
- Industrial Income Trust
- Klaussner, Inc.
- LG International
- Majestic Realty
- McLellan Estate Company
- Goodman Birtcher
- Phillips Industries
- Seefried Properties
- SYSCO Corporation
- Tyler Refrigeration
Associations / Education
- B.A. in Economics and Marketing, California State University, Long Beach, 1985
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)